For enquiries about Langley Park Centre for the Performing Arts rates and availability, please contact Martin Costello, Theatre Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org. One of the best in the business, Martin was the Artistic Director of the Broadway Theatre Lewisham for many years and is experienced in handling all manner of events from professional theatre productions, live music, festivals and comedy to Royal visits.
Langley Park Centre for the Performing Arts (LPCPA) comprises:
- The magnificent and flexible Bromley Hall – a professional Theatre/Conference space (seats up to 500 seats).
- Studio/Lecture theatre, flexible seating for up to 120.
- Both have state-of-the-art technical facilities, including lighting, sound, digital projection and staging and technical staff – perfect for theatre, dance and musical productions, lectures and comedy, business conferences and presentations, rehearsals and recordings, private parties.
- Rehearsal and artists’ facilities.
- Concessions and catering points.
- Box office facilities and stewards.
- Large flexible Refectory with catering facilities and blackout, lighting, sound and digital projection – perfect for self-organised functions and weddings.
- Paved Piazza and raised Bandstand.
- Large secure on-site car park.
- Excellent public transport links – Eden Park train station is 3 minutes walk.
For further information about our Bromley Hall rate card and technical specifications: LPCPA Hire Brochure
For complete listings of all forthcoming events at LPCPA see here: https://www.ticketsource.co.uk/venue/EFMHII
For enquiries about hire rates for other conference/functions spaces please email Martin Costello: email@example.com or for Sports Centre+ spaces please email: Neil Gunn (Estates Manager): firstname.lastname@example.org